Stuck on one Enemy

Lasarith

Even though i have the persion (sith- mind you who isent one on empire side;) )

right in front of me (faceing) (and auto target on) i cant hit them -becouse my target is someone else or i have been fighting another sith and im still Locked On To Them instead of the Target Right in Front of me) Tabbing takes a while to lock on to the new one,

Causes a Lot of Deaths -Not besides the Lag caused by Lightning spam every few seconds.

Edited by Lasarith

Don't bump your own post after its been up for 10 mins.

The issue you are having is a well known bug that is being worked on. I assure you these problems will get solved pretty swiftly.

Also, before posting, try and see if anyone else has posted about a similar problem rather then clogging the forums up with the same posts over and over again!

Don't bump your own post after its been up for 10 mins.

The issue you are having is a well known bug that is being worked on. I assure you these problems will get solved pretty swiftly.

Also, before posting, try and see if anyone else has posted about a similar problem rather then clogging the forums up with the same posts over and over again!

Someones in a bad mood, and you do know thiers no search -Right?

PS: i only bump my Posts once and Thats it.

Edited by Lasarith

How can you possibly tell what mood I am in? I gave you a good response to a post that nobody was replying to. Instead of using the search option, you should try scrolling through the first 3-4 pages before posting.

And as far as bumping a post goes when nobody has shown interest, you just cause spam to build up on the forums.

As far as your problem is concerned it has already been dealt with. I would try and find you the post but I will let you do the hard work :)

How can you possibly tell what mood I am in? I gave you a good response to a post that nobody was replying to. Instead of using the search option, you should try scrolling through the first 3-4 pages before posting.

And as far as bumping a post goes when nobody has shown interest, you just cause spam to build up on the forums.

As far as your problem is concerned it has already been dealt with. I would try and find you the post but I will let you do the hard work :)

Trust me That was not A Good response,

and i Could bump the post as many times as i like -But i dont, Fine its a known Bug they are on it, Thank you,

But Please dont Assume that Just becouse you know about it -everyone Else does.

Considering the fact that we can not yet search these forums, I think multiple posts about the same issue is something we'll just have to get used to.

You've obviously participated in a thread that gave players a solution, will you please be kind and enlighten us?