i wouldnt wish this launch on my worst enmy

Puppets

honestly i didn't think it was going to be this bad, the days are already dragging on what makes it even worse is knowing that people are already logged on and playing.

i hope no ever company follows suit of this toying and teasing with the community

I'm all out of "emnys" but I think making them wait for something while other people were enjoying that thing would be a fitting punishment for whatever they did. Its like someone drinking a nice cold glass of water right in front of you on the hottest day of the year...in other words its hilarious.

Some people need jobs to occupy their attention this week...might keep down the complaints.

Ive never seen so many whiny brats in my life, and i thought WoW was bad, some of you guys are really acting like 8 year olds, and i bet you're all internet tuff guys in vent lol....

I guess this is what happens when a generation is never told you lose, and everyone's a winner?

I'm all out of "emnys" but I think making them wait for something while other people were enjoying that thing would be a fitting punishment for whatever they did. Its like someone drinking a nice cold glass of water right in front of you on the hottest day of the year...in other words its hilarious.

Some people need jobs to occupy their attention this week...might keep down the complaints.

Regarding your last sentence, the issue is most MMORPG players seem to be jobless, in college or kids. I am not saying ALL are, but after reading these forums for 3+ years it seems that way. I for one have a full time job and am about to graduate college so I find things to occupy myself with. As for the rest of u who do not, find something. Jobs are good and promote character. Also, don't complain about something a company brought to us with their hard work and energy. Be grateful, there did not have to be a SWTOR to begin with.

i have a job and i also have a family, am i not allowed to get excited about a launch anymore i miss the days of 2 hours ques 300 people fighting for one mob the chaos was part of the experience for me, sigh honestly i would have rather 1-2 days of early access but one week of it might be today, honestly the worst part about this whole thing is not knowing.

Jesus christ...Ive read probably 100 different posts about how the launch is so awful....It is so played out. This is clearly not the worst MMO launch in history. In my experience nothing compares to the complete and utter failure that is FFXIV.....That game let every single FF fan down 100 fold.

How about you find something else to do with your time and stop worrying about the launch. You will get in when you get in and it probably won't be that long from now.....You have already waited this long...what is another 24 hours? Seriously stop *********** crying and find something else to occupy your time with.