Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... it took you from July 21st till December 9th to realize that there was a pre-order, that it was time sensitive, and that yours was not in your hand? I mean, if that's true I am VERY sorry to hear that. But it's just not likely that it's Bioware's fault. It might be, but the evidence... Well... it's signifcant.

My pre-order was made in November, and I never received the code until the 9th of this month. Had I received it on time, I would have been allowed in today.

I've been rather patient, and have gotten on the case of many people who think they're entitled to more than Bioware has promised them over the last couple days. The pissing and moaning that's pervaded these forums is a testament to the "gimme gimme" mindset that unfortunately seems most prevalent in my country of origin.

But all this doesn't mean I don't have the right to feel annoyed over the situation, and your flagrant disregard of anybody else's point of view only stokes the fire, my friend.

LMAO CUSTOMER SERVICE shut the phones off :eek: Guess they know several got the shaft by gamestop in this pre order mess now they or showning that the mess mite just be there fualt and not gamestops:mad:

QFt. I preorded in september and never got a code from gamestop. Wasn't able to get a code till Dec. 12th. Totally lame.

I'm being patient and have no problem waiting till tomorrow but the whole "keep em guessing" thing really was a bad idea. It's taken some of the fun out of wanting to play this game. Believe me I'm still going play but seriously I've lost some of the excitement especially today when there's multiple waves of 2-4 days after a couple waves of weeks...

There has to be a better way in the future...

Yea that does suck.... Just let the rest in already! I wanna play tonight... :tran_tongue:

Preordered/Registered 12.09.11

Pre-ordered on the 9th as well. I wish they'd let me know in advance, I would've put on a dress and lipstick before they ****ed me. ;)

Edited by Akilae

hate to agree with some people here...but stopping after the 7th...wasn't a well planned out move....

Again, they could have just started the early game access today (as it would have been originally) meaning December people could potentially have even less than 5 days to play....but in reality, 5 day's is a fair amount...less than that and you start to cut day's back to where "meh, what the hell was the point of pre-ordering?....should have just waited and not spent that extra $5 for nothing...."

It would have been nice, to see everyone get in to have 5 day's access...

Now, that tiny tiny amount of people left to play the game will have to wait until tomorrow, and HOPE that the maintenance doesn't go past the time when they should be starting the first wave....also, BW/EA will have to hope that they don't loose a decent size influx of customers because of their fail-attempt on the last 3 waves to get people in...

but i would so laugh if they did 8 more waves tomorrow, and each wave was like a day's worth....or less....and we find it turns out that each wave was smaller than any other wave so far...yet at the same time i'd be too pissed...

OH WELL!!!! 4 day's early access will be nice...

hopefully their systems don't get over flooded with complaints and such now...wouldn't want the maintenance to take all day and make us wait another day...LMFAO

Naw, hopefully BW/EA will realize that "hey, what's the point of making this small handfull of people wait until tomorrow...lets just get them in already, it won't hurt anything, no point in ticking people off just because we enjoy making people suffer" LOL

I have faith that we'll get in tomorrow, and I couldn't possibly see it being more than 2 waves total....i'm honestly not even expecting more than the first wave...that would just be a dick move to make so few people wait even longer than they need to....not that most people now think that wave 8 being the final one was a dick move, but whichever lol.

Hope to see you all online tomorrow!

May the force be with you!

And the hate begins... :|

For all we know, there were 300,000 preorders in December, and it really will take them that long to parse them all out. And before someone mentions vgcharts, those numbers only reflect preorders made in physical stores (I don't even know anyone who preordered that way! :confused: ) so those numbers are really sort of useless.

There are also, as we've seen in this thread, a lot of people who preordered earlier but only redeemed their codes in December.

The small span of days covered in the last several waves just reflects how many people hopped on board after the beta, as people got a chance to play and told their friends and whatnot.

For those asking for "one more wave", well, maybe they'll accede, but I don't think, based on the numbers we've seen so far, that 1 more will cover it.

i dont know what to feel lol i registered my code 8/18 and havnt gotten any emails but on my account it says 11/02 its ready for early game access? im confused about when im going to get it lol

Everyone who registered before 11/02 has that date in their codes, seems to have something to do with when the client became available or something. :) But if you registered in August and it still doesn't say "ready to play", I'd talk with Customer Service!

Edited by Jenovan

''clarify this issue please be aware there are two Early Access emails.

The first is the Early Access Announcement email.

The second is the Early Access Invite email.

If you have only received the Announcement email you will not yet be able to play the game.

If you have received both the Announcement and the Invite emails you should be able to play.''

Do I need both in my inbox? I've never recieved the announcement one!

My pre-order was made in November, and I never received the code until the 9th of this month. Had I received it on time, I would have been allowed in today.

I've been rather patient, and have gotten on the case of many people who think they're entitled to more than Bioware has promised them over the last couple days. The pissing and moaning that's pervaded these forums is a testament to the "gimme gimme" mindset that unfortunately seems most prevalent in my country of origin.

But all this doesn't mean I don't have the right to feel annoyed over the situation, and your flagrant disregard of anybody else's point of view only stokes the fire, my friend.

My purchase date was Nov 26 but their site wouldn't let me create a account because I was using FireFox (which I found out a little over a week later after multiple emails with tech support) which resulted in me finally being able to create my account and enter my info on Dec 9th...

I'll be up early tomorrow to jump in the game I'm really hoping that they get to my date in the first couple waves. Until then I am going to try and figure out why I feel like I have withdrawls from this game before ever playing lol. Been waiting for this game since the 70s!

If you have only received the Announcement email you will not yet be able to play the game.

If you have received both the Announcement and the Invite emails you should be able to play.''

Nor have I. Dec 10th here.

I have not either, but I'm betting they'll both come at roughly the same timeframe.

Edited by SpectreKR

We are Decemberites and don't care..well..I'm little miffed but I'll be ok

Everyone's at least disappointed. They got their hopes up when they shouldn't have. Like myself. But the peeps raging about it... not sure why they're projecting their anger.

December 1st here:

Visit my facebook for proof.

https://www.facebook.com/HooseNutz

The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga.

Edited by Hoosenutz