Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

It appears as if the 9am PST wave stopped at the 27th of November, so those of us in the last couple of days of November should get in on the extra 10am PST wave they are doing.

Exciting, hope it's true!

Respectfully, the 25th seems to be the cutoff point for the 4th wave, not the 27th. though if there is a 5th wave it might just cover all of Nov and (cautiously hopeful - I must have some Elcor in me :o ) will leak into Dec.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more wave(s) today, is what they said, emphasis on the s

they said more people than what they thought yesterday, they said yesterday up to the last week of november, so hopefully, all us team novembers are in by our 5 o'clock shadows

they said more people than what they thought yesterday, they said yesterday up to the last week of november, so hopefully, all us team novembers are in by our 5 o'clock shadows

Nope...my 5 o'clock shadow comes in early...around 11:00 AM actually, lol...got the shark skin on my face going on...hate having fast growing facial hair.

The way things appear to be going, if they continue to introduce waves, they way they have been. Everyone should have access within the next 3 hours.... 4 at the latest.

Would be nice... we'll see... If they do continue to introduce more waves, I should be in on the seventh wave... about noon my time. 2p CST.... Hears to hoping they've at least doubled the number of waves today. :o

In my entire history of posting on game vendor forums, I have never, not once, posted using colors or anything but the standard font size. Having said that...

Aurinax, you deserve a community aware for putting this thread together and maintaining it!

Seriously people, mark this thread in your favorites, and once this is all over, come back and nominate him/her for an award.

Yes you should get an award for this thread. It still amazes me BW even having all the numbers couldn't do something similar and keep the people informed. Good job.

with all the horse sh*t beta weekends where you overwhelmed the servers, you'd think it wouldn't be a big deal to release all the keys at once, let alone the small fraction that are left.... I'm pissed, I've taken off 2 days of work now and I'm still not in... What happen to the 5 days of early access? False Advertisement.

5 days of early access starts today :p

and it was "UP TO five days" seriously, haven't people gotten that by now?

They wouldn't emphasise wave(s)! if they were going to invite up to november end only. I guarantee we'll have most if not all of december in by this evening as they stated they're spreading more waves across the rest of the day and the plan to invite MORE people today.

They wouldn't build us up like this to not invite december lot as he already stated on a previous post that he anticipated all of november being handled by today BEFORE he mentioned to extra waves.

Don't fret ... 7pm GMT ... first week of december lot WILL be in .... just wait and see ;)

Yes, well that's what they would say whether it was four more waves or just one.

You don't say: There will be more wave today.

Example: Bob bought five apples. Tim plans to buy six apples. Tim is planning on buying more apples than Bob.

(This service announcement brought to you by the Council for Understanding the Language You're Speaking)

Edited by Malastare

I pre-ordered Nov. 5th ... and got sent a bad code..took them 3 weeks to send me one that was proper...so I am sitting with everyone else who pre-ordered Nov 27th... *le sigh* here's hoping !!! Been watching my BF play and it's started to unnerve me at the hinges lol :confused: