Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access

Not in yet, I guess it ain't going to happen today :mad: damn wanted to stay up all night and play the game :( Some people said that the whole 1-30/11 was going to get in but I guess that was a myth? Have fun all who got in!

more waves coming- we'll all get in today;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, WTH?

I put in my preorder code the day I ordered the game from Best Buy, and was flagged for Early Access (ordered on Nov 23 and entered the same day). I JUST got an email thanking me for my preorder....does that mean they just now recognized it and I'm completely screwed on EGA even though I entered my code nearly a month ago? Or is this just a very delayed email?

where can you see this line? 12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

i cant remember when i put my code in anymore...(A)

Click my account then after the account page loads click the pre-order link.

11.26.2011 - Not in as of this post :(

Registered my pre order oct21 got in this morning with the first wave,unfortunately now I have to wait 7 1/2 hours till I get off work for my saga to begin lol. It,s not fair I ma nerd rage at my boss o wait I am the boss but can,t get anyone to come in to cover the shift so. I can leave lol. Naaa I,ll wait patiently if I went home now the old lady would ask *** I was doing home and bug me till she goes to work Edited by jamews

Okay, WTH?

I put in my preorder code the day I ordered the game from Best Buy, and was flagged for Early Access (ordered on Nov 23 and entered the same day). I JUST got an email thanking me for my preorder....does that mean they just now recognized it and I'm completely screwed on EGA even though I entered my code nearly a month ago? Or is this just a very delayed email?

Check what details your account says ...

four waves will take us up to the end of nov, if as people are saying they intend to do more waves then ever then we'll be into dec, possibly even all of us.

They said they are doing more waves than the past two days.

I doubt everyone will get in. I'm a December 13 and I'm almost positive I won't get in

until tomorrow. Then again.. Perhaps they..

Awww you got my hopes up! Now I will go to sleep disappointed....... ><

I would have to think that if they make it through November, that they are going to try to get December in and have everyone in today. It wouldn't make sense just to leave the last 2 weeks out today. That would just end up pissing off a bunch of people and really wouldn't make good business sense unless there is some huge issue and all the servers go down.

So I am holding out hope that even us late preorders will get in today. :rolleyes:

Check what details your account says ...

I did; it says 11-23-2011: SWTOR Early Game Access, Ready to Patch. I'm just concerned that there is some sort of system flub that's going to derail me. Kinda late to be sending a "thanks for preordering" email. :p

Edited by solidus_snake