50 Marauder PvP Movie. MARAUDERS ARE THE BEST :D

Klindalol

People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

I've fallen in love with the marauder class and hopefully others will the same way.

This is my first SWTOR pvp movie please enjoy!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realy 6K with force smash ? i never saw a hit its higher then 500dmg with my force smash, you have to be joking to me, i have to love my marauder if i hit like that :) are you playing Rage ? post your talents too also what are you wearing ? full pvp armor ?

I assume the 6k crits are rakata stim + power trinket? I did not realize you could use those together but that is very amazing if so. (I have near full champion gear (no lightsabers though, argh) and 4.2k is like OH WOW for me)

edit: also the vid was fun to watch!

Edited by Ehrgeix

So we have an undergeared Sentinel kill first, then a level 20, then a defense specced guardian 50, a level 39 sage, a shadow in horrible gear (look at the HP).

Your gear is tier 3, I know because of the saber.

Considering I didn't see you killing any Empire players in Huttball, or any troopers I'll just chock this up to 'editing for content'.

Try fighting a Imperial Agent or a Bounty Hunter with parallel gear and I might believe you. ;

p

Though I will admit, I love Shi cho also. Ataru should still be better burst, and it isn't.

Edited by Edgedy

Awesome vid !! Im so glad you did this, just to show ppl that you have to utilize the abilitys you get to your advantage, not QQ on the forums about how the class is **** (aka them not knowing how to play)

Im running the same spec as you and have been since lvl 40. (cuz of your trailer actully) At lvl 40 when i got force crush and got my selv full lvl 40 pvp set i saw a whole new marauder world in wz, and im loving every minute of it ! More vids !!

+1

This proves what I've always said about warrior classes in MMOs.

Half the players of warrior type classes just moan and complain about being kited, or not doing enough damage, or this, or that.

The other half of us just go out there and beat people to death.

So we have an undergeared Sentinel kill first, then a level 20, then a defense specced guardian 50, a level 39 sage, a shadow in horrible gear (look at the HP).

Your gear is tier 3, I know because of the saber.

Considering I didn't see you killing any Empire players in Huttball, or any troopers I'll just chock this up to 'editing for content'.

Try fighting a Imperial Agent or a Bounty Hunter with parallel gear and I might believe you. ;

p

Though I will admit, I love Shi cho also. Ataru should still be better burst, and it isn't.

Pretty much this, This video was sad excuse that shows the flaws of the class more than anything else.

You know Jug spec rage does more damage and has more defense right? Going Rage as a Mara made me chuckle.

This proves what I've always said about warrior classes in MMOs.

Half the players of warrior type classes just moan and complain about being kited, or not doing enough damage, or this, or that.

The other half of us just go out there and beat people to death.

You call this beating people to death? Half of the videos was him doing things that other classes can do. He beat under level people, who he out geared. Showed some crits that are weaker than a jug rage crit. This video only showed what is wrong with the class.

The very fact that he is happy with this sub par stuff like this shows he does not know what the other classes can do. It hurts a little and I'm even more ashamed of my warrior brothers.

Edited by Teladis

You call this beating people to death? Half of the videos was him doing things that other classes can do. He beat under level people, who he out geared. Showed some crits that are weaker than a jug rage crit. This video only showed what is wrong with the class.

The very fact that he is happy with this sub par stuff like this shows he does not know what the other classes can do. It hurts a little and I'm even more ashamed of my warrior brothers.

I easily beat just about anything to death on my warrior.

I can cycle 7 interrupts in a row, meaning in 1 v 1 nothing with any sort of cast time can put up a fight.

Anything without cast times is likely melee, which mostly have problems scratching me through my armor.

On top of that I have gotten upwards of 10000 protection points in a match while having no deaths and several kills.

This class and both it's ACs are fine.

People need to stop saying marauders are underpowered and start reading the talent trees.

Just because a class requires you to press more than 3 buttons doesnt mean its underpowered.

Try to repeat it with gear, equal to your opponents.

PvP rewarding system in ToR is just a joke. Best PvP gear can be looted from bags, obtained by completing simple daily quests. The only thing you need to get full best PvP gear is a time, while skill is no matter. That's why nolifers grinded so hard to reach lvl cap as soon as they can - to gear up before others do and make stupid movies about killing green/blue opponents.

Way too many slow motion close ups of Shockwave stacked Smash crits. Yes, it hits hard, we get it.

Their were a few interesting bits, but it was mainly just you rolling over lower level or undergeared people. Which don't get me wrong, can be fun to watch.

It's also amusing you talk about 3-button wins when the Smash combo you showed off so much takes a grand total of...3 buttons.

I easily beat just about anything to death on my warrior.

I can cycle 7 interrupts in a row, meaning in 1 v 1 nothing with any sort of cast time can put up a fight.

Anything without cast times is likely melee, which mostly have problems scratching me through my armor.

On top of that I have gotten upwards of 10000 protection points in a match while having no deaths and several kills.

This class and both it's ACs are fine.

So you argue against a guy saying Juggernauts invalidate Marauders by saying how amazing your Juggernaut plays?

What?