Warzone Commendation system is stupid!

Shiftyas

I only really play Hutball, so it will be about that (by the way thanks for making me queue up and leave BGs till I get Hutball, rather than be able to queue what I want to play)

So I've noticed that I can 6 cap a game in 5 minutes and get less than 40 commendations, while people on the team that just got smashed, get twice that. This is because rather than focusing on the objective of the game, they just ran around killing people and getting medals. You're rewarding people that play like noobs and punishing people that play properly.

Solution - Bonus 60 commendations for winning by 6, 50 for winning by 5 and so on... Also 2 commendations for every minute left on the clock. Oh and you should add an assist medal.

This would encourage people to play properly rather than running around killing people and ignoring the objective.

I only really play Hutball, so it will be about that (by the way thanks for making me queue up and leave BGs till I get Hutball, rather than be able to queue what I want to play)

So I've noticed that I can 6 cap a game in 5 minutes and get less than 40 commendations, while people on the team that just got smashed, get twice that. This is because rather than focusing on the objective of the game, they just ran around killing people and getting medals. You're rewarding people that play like noobs and punishing people that play properly.

Solution - Bonus 60 commendations for winning by 6, 50 for winning by 5 and so on... Also 2 commendations for every minute left on the clock. Oh and you should add an assist medal.

This would encourage people to play properly rather than running around killing people and ignoring the objective.

I agree they need more reward for the people that actually go for the objectives of a WZ, but 60 coms for winning by 6? You know how many times I've joined a huttball match with afkers and then get steamrolled in 4 minutes..

With the way matchmaking is in this game, that would just let pre-mades get unbelievably powerful so much faster, widening the gap even further..

Doesn't have to be exactly that, could be 30 for 6 25 for 5 and so on. These are just ideas not saying it's what it has to be. All I'm saying really is they need to reward people for playing properly rather than reward people for playing like idiots.

We definitely need more rewards and different ways to earn them in the WZs.

I feel kind of jipped when I get a lot of goals and assists only to end up with nothing to really show for it. Same as when I set off a lot of bombs or cap turrets.

Thank god I have my shield, thats a guaranteed 3 or 4 medals if theres a competent healer.

Your general idea of "Objectives should give rewards" is good, but your solution is not, because it tends to reward roflstomps, particularly in uneven numbered BGs.

The better solution would be one medal per cap. If you do get all 6 captures by yourself, you deserve it. And broadly speaking, more medals for objective in general (assist if you pass to person who capped, medal for killing ball handler, etc)

Everything about PvP is stupid. Lol this game.

I really think it's awesome that I've opened 30+ Champion bags and gotten 5 items, and my friend has opened 9 bags and gotten the same amount of items. It makes me want to play more.

Who greenlighted some **** like that? Seriously? I guess people that don't know **** about MMOs...

This whole post is correct, I have been thinking the same thing! Unbelievable it hasnt yet been resolved

its ridiculous.

Ive played games where i simply dps and heal everything in sight and walk away with an easy 7 medals. Then i play to score and end up with 4 medals, less commendations and less valor.

If thats the case then just remove objectives altogether and make it team deathmatch.

Edited by sw_dragon