What are in the "Champion" PvP purple bags?

ZNICK

I don't know why BioWare made PvP gear so damn confusing to obtain.

As I understand it, they wanted PVPers to face the same rng that people in PVE do, having to grind for your gear and then having a chance at your item. Just instead of grinding a boss for your piece a thousand times until you get lucky, you farm for bags and do dailies/weeklies and hope your piece drops eventually.

My luck's been decent so far. One body piece, one set of gloves, one relic.

I don't know why BioWare made PvP gear so damn confusing to obtain.

Same, wish they just used something more intuitive instead of arbitrary titles. Like Bronze Pvp Armor, Silver, etc. I don't think the vendors even stand in any order lol.

So are we better off NOT buying them and spending or saving the points?

Z

You can only save up to 1000/1000 in the two marks, essentially 4000 warzone marks, with 3000 converted to the other kind. Once you hit this, you might as well spend them on something because gathering more will be a waste.

So are we better off NOT buying them and spending or saving the points?

Z

What are you going to save the points for? The only way to get the higher tiers of gear is to buy the bags or obtain the bags through the daily/weekly pvp quests.

Just so I understand, at level 50, you have the following tiers of PvP gear:

Blue Set bought with Warzone Comms on Coruscant

Epic Set bought on Coruscant

Centurion

Champion

Battlemaster at Level 60 Valor

For Centurion/Champion/Battlemaster, the ONLY way to get this gear is from these purple bags that cost 200/200 and it's a random draw each time.

There's no actual way to obtain what you want at level 50 like you can with the level 20 and 40 gear the normal PvP vendors have, right?