October People

mwriot

Chillax, weul get in the game tomorow or thursday, at the least, if all else fails, friday has to be our month, i mean seriously dont listen to these whiney kids who had their mothers pre order the game for them the second it came out, ive already got all my names reserved thanks to guildies, and you know if someone out levels me a bit let them, im a still a world progression raider and pvper with a hardcore guild "Aeon" , letem level, in the end im still gona be shoven my boot into dark and mysterous places wether the people on my server like it or not

P.s. i dont care if you call me a troll or flame my butt , the point im trying to get across is, let your haters be your motivaters, i mean seriously they pre orderd in July, and didnt get in, they're gona complain about anyone later then their date geting access just because they didnt get it today, SO CHEEEEL

Edited by mwriot

Thursday is my guess. gives me enough time to finish skyrim ><

thats whats up, Skyrim is a beast game, people are also definetly not calm lol, they're still rageing bro, and every day they dont get invited it will be worse

im here to tell yuh the truth wether yuh like it or not, you can hate me for it, but i dont really care either way, someones gota voice reason

Apparently no one preordered in September. Or close to no one. Expect preorders to skip from August to October pretty quickly.

yeah september is just that odd month thats like, dude you dont even have any holidays, and we hate going through you to get to halloween so just f off right?

im very open to this conversation to continue

Oct will probably see end of friday invites, tomorrow will really tell on the dates that actually get invited. today was depressing with the 6 days, but without numbers for those 6 days it will be hard to judge. But my best guestimate will be end of Friday or morning Monday if they dont do invites over weekends.. which since not doing through the night I can only assume may be the case.

Oct will probably see end of friday invites, tomorrow will really tell on the dates that actually get invited. today was depressing with the 6 days, but without numbers for those 6 days it will be hard to judge. But my best guestimate will be end of Friday or morning Monday if they dont do invites over weekends.. which since not doing through the night I can only assume may be the case.

I wouldn't assume that at all.

they'll be doing invites every day dont you worry about that ;)

I purchased my CE Oct 11 but didnt get my code till a ****fit with CS on the 23rd

Soooooooooo. I hope I get in tomorrow, lol. If not, it kewl. When you spend 150$ on extra goodies for a game, aint nuffin can ruin your mood :cool:

i got my CE to bro, i even bought a brand new computer built it over 1400 bucks for this game

I hope october get in tomorrow cos im in the November boat!

i dont want to excite anyone, but i hope so to isense they plan to release more and more people into the access but suprisingly it seems a lot of people are novemember, and not so many september october, so weul see :p

Dark Souls > Skyrim

so effin hard. Just got it.

I keep restarting the game and practice on the first 10 mobs, have to admit it is REALLY satisfying to kill each one. Can't view any enemy as trash. Once get over the dying alot, it gets really good.