Starting to become concerned about the ToR community...

Jannich

So it's finally here, day one of Early Game Access!

I sort of expected a lot of good reactions about the game, and some new feedback from people who weren't involved in Beta Testing. But instead all I see on the Forums is people crying about how they don't like the EGA system, they didn't get into the first wave on day 1 so F$%^ this game anyway. Is this really what we have to look forward to from the community in this game? Anytime somebody doesn't get exactly what they feel they're entitled to, they're going to cry and tell everyone that they're cancelling their subscription and the rest of the world should too?

Sorry you didn't get in on day 1. Maybe you should have pre-ordered before November. Or maybe you should have read all the words on the banner when they said "Play UP TO 5 (and later 7) days early".

But seriously, go cry to your mommy. Stop filling the forums with your negativity. Let people with positive feedback be heard so we can have some constructive discussions and help BioWare improve the game we're all going to be paying for.

I sort of expected a lot of good reactions about the game, and some new feedback from people who weren't involved in Beta Testing. But instead all I see on the Forums is people crying about how they don't like the EGA system, they didn't get into the first wave on day 1 so F$%^ this game anyway. Is this really what we have to look forward to from the community in this game? Anytime somebody doesn't get exactly what they feel they're entitled to, they're going to cry and tell everyone that they're cancelling their subscription and the rest of the world should too?

Sorry you didn't get in on day 1. Maybe you should have pre-ordered before November. Or maybe you should have read all the words on the banner when they said "Play UP TO 5 (and later 7) days early".

But seriously, go cry to your mommy. Stop filling the forums with your negativity. Let people with positive feedback be heard so we can have some constructive discussions and help BioWare improve the game we're all going to be paying for.

Go drink some more cool aid, I hear the BW flavor is great.

People have a right to complain when all pre-orders could have been in within 24 hours. They have enough servers for people to begin play. What they are doing though is creating a gap between a crowd that was already crying about wanting to be elite. They have chosen to segregate a huge part of their player base today, and this is a black eye for BioWare that is not going away overnight.

You expected to see posts from people who have access to the game and are playing it rather than from the 1.8 million who pre-ordered and don't have access?

The servers were light to medium population all day, even when they quit adding people in at 2.

Don't you dare preach to me, or tell us what we can or can't have issues with. Forbid you comprehend the notion you can still be a FAN and objectively look at something that needs improvement.

I sort of expected a lot of good reactions about the game, and some new feedback from people who weren't involved in Beta Testing.

Want to explain how we are supposed to give feedback and have reactions to a game we cant play?

I sort of expected a lot of good reactions about the game, and some new feedback from people who weren't involved in Beta Testing.

Shoulda stopped there. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you completely, but making a thread like this doesn't really DO anything except let you express your anger.

2 wrongs don't make a right, and probably the best thing to do is let this all pass. I know I won't recall any of this bickering 2 months down the road. Kids will be babbies.

Now as for your thread... I do want to hear some new feedback from people not in the beta... that would be a good thread!!!!

Greetings Everyone,

We understand that the negative comments and attitudes on the forums today have been unpleasant. However, we still ask that you try to keep the discussion on topic when posting in the forums. To help promote a positive community, please stay on topic and have constructive and friendly discussions.