if you don't get in tomorrow, what are you going to do?

xioix

LOL. Just chill everyone its but a game what does it matter if some get it a week earlier, besides its realesed on the 20 7 days before dosent really matter. Plus is monday so does who do have a life that got in earlier wont really have much time to play. But to answer your question it dont matter when i get it i find the whole thing bioware doing a bit foolish and not my stile so ive lost some interest. Hope to play it soon tho, wether i do or not it wont change a thing more time to do other stuff.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will re-sub my other game that I let dropped to play SWTOR at launch. When the first month of SWTOR play is up, I will think seriously about whether to sub or not.

I hope for our sake that you stay at that "other" game.

I'll be glad if people returned to it, the less of them in this game, the better.

I definitely learned my lesson today. Being a 7/29 pre-order I thought I had a good chance at getting in at least one of the waves today. . . so I sat around all day like a couch potato patiently watching Twitter and waiting for an update.

I'm not going to be like that tomorrow. I'm going to go about my daily routine and keep my phone at my side. If I get an email AWESOME, but if I don't get in I will just deal with the disappointment and wait for tomorrow.

The people who come on here making threats isn't going to change anything and it just wastes energy and makes them look childish. It's also a waste of energy!

Here's to us late July and August people to hopefully rolling our toons tomorrow!

Edited by Solbeck

I'll wait another day. And another, etc.

If I am unable to get in on the 20th, I will be a bit concerned, but till then, the game isn't actually launched.

Its open for play for permanent characters, their own posts state that swtor launched today. Sounds like a launch to me, the 20th is public release for those who didn't preorder.

LOL. Just chill everyone its but a game what does it matter if some get it a week earlier, besides its realesed on the 20 7 days before dosent really matter. Plus is monday so does who do have a life that got in earlier wont really have much time to play. But to answer your question it dont matter when i get it i find the whole thing bioware doing a bit foolish and not my stile so ive lost some interest. Hope to play it soon tho, wether i do or not it wont change a thing more time to do other stuff.

Obviously never been a serious gamer? An hour makes a huge diff at launch of any new content in a game, a week? Thats an insurmountable edge against a serious player.

Wait, though I do hope I get in soon. I'd like to get my main on the realm that was picked for my guild before the population gets too high...

You do realize the sooner you get in will not affect the population on the server. Maybe it will be a little easier to grind the first 10 levels without a packed server but that's the only advantage.

Play some games, read, watch a movie...hopefully I get in tomorrow. Not sure I put my code in on August 11th. I would like to play but I'm not going to scream over it, I am happy for those who have gotten in and also thrilled that the servers are doing so well and there are few issues with trying to get mobs ect. I have been in really bad early access mmos and they were not smooth like this!!

I want to cancel, if I can get the money back in full. I don't oppose the principle of first come first serve, but I dislike how 'secretive' BioWare / EA's been on this "wave system" and how they're dragging their feet in this ordeal. We're no longer at the close beta nor the stress test phase anymore. This is now a paid service and they should start running it like one. Just saying. :p