LFR finder with no tank/healer role is retarding

Lyzza

When you open the Activities window (default Ctrl+G) and select the Group tab the top of the left column says "Group Role" with a drop down selector. If you are a class with multiple roles (e.g. Sage as damage or healer) then you will be able to select either damage, healer, tank, damage/tank, or damage/healer as appropriate to your class. Obviously, a class that only has one role, such as Sentinel, will only see damage.

So nice solo experience and so bad group one. Very upsetting :(

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, but veteran mode Flashpoints don't "need" a healer or a tank - especially not a tank. But that only applies to Veteran Flashpoints - master mode is still designed for the standard 2 DPS, 1 tank, & 1 healer.

IMHO the ideal setup for most veteran mode flashpoints is 3 DPS and a healer.

I tried to share my experience from group content with intelligent people who designed and developed this game.

My experience is based on two days of attempts of completing story mode uprising and veteran mode operations. Only once I was able to complete it because one of "dps" role was able to heal, and I have a set of tanking gear so survived last boss.

Therefore I believe when I get results like 10 loss vs 1 win with different groups and different people, it means that something is wrong with content. So that's it.

Emotional emphasis of a feedback was not necessary but inevitable due that success rate of ops/uprisings.

Tanks/Healers make things safer, sure, but there are only a few veteran flashpoints that are difficult for lower levels or new players, but even those are completely doable without tank/heals by competent players. You have to watch your own health, use your defenses/threat reductions as needed, and on boss fights, use the kolto stations to heal the group. I love getting an all DPS group for most flashpoints, usually means a quick and easy completion.

I tried to share my experience from group content with intelligent people who designed and developed this game.

My experience is based on two days of attempts of completing story mode uprising and veteran mode operations. Only once I was able to complete it because one of "dps" role was able to heal, and I have a set of tanking gear so survived last boss.

Therefore I believe when I get results like 10 loss vs 1 win with different groups and different people, it means that something is wrong with content. So that's it.

Emotional emphasis of a feedback was not necessary but inevitable due that success rate of ops/uprisings.

To be blunt, it sounds like a L2P issue with either you or those you've grouped with, or both. 4 dps groups in vets can usually run rampant as long as they're mindful of the mechanics and their health.

Uh, what?

What does group finder have in common with veteran ops? And how would wasting DPS by offhealing or putting useless tanking gear on DPS role help finishing veteran ops? Are you sure you aren't talking about veteran/role neutral flashpoints? Veteran (formerly hard mode) operations are completely different universe difficulty wise than veteran (aka easy mode) flashpoints.

If you are talking about veteran flashpoints, they are doable with any combination or roles. Bosses have healing stations around them if you haven't noticed. If you click those, you will get heals. You also have some defensive cooldowns, use them.

Edited by PanVlk