Black Hole Daily - Hypermatter Directive in a group

ninjamelt

Only the person clicking the glowies gets the credit for them, no matter who's instance you're running. Meaning this is impossible to complete in a group at the moment, unless its reset and run again for all players in the group.

I just want things back to the way they were before this patch. I have experienced nothing but frustration playing 7.0

Only the person clicking the glowies gets the credit for them, no matter who's instance you're running. Meaning this is impossible to complete in a group at the moment, unless its reset and run again for all players in the group.

I just want things back to the way they were before this patch. I have experienced nothing but frustration playing 7.0

That's a bummer. I experienced something like this on CZ-198 yesterday and I was going to run it again to verify.

The "sewer monster" in the phased area, a group member did not get credit for the kill when the phase was in my toon's name. Had to exit, reset the phase, and then go back in after the party member.

Needing to do it twice.

I had the same experience with this quest while I was in a group of 3 people. Not even the person who owned the phase could complete because we had each clicked different boxes. We had to leave phase, break group, reset the quest and do it solo.

Another unfortunate "feature" in the Black Hole Imperial quest Glow was that with the quest auto-complete, you lose the Anti-Rad injector that protects you from the acid water as soon as you click the last panel. Killing mobs no longer drops them, so you have to run across the acid while taking the full damage. They should fix this quest so that the auto-complete shows up when you leave the instance.

I had the same experience with this quest while I was in a group of 3 people. Not even the person who owned the phase could complete because we had each clicked different boxes. We had to leave phase, break group, reset the quest and do it solo.

Another unfortunate "feature" in the Black Hole Imperial quest Glow was that with the quest auto-complete, you lose the Anti-Rad injector that protects you from the acid water as soon as you click the last panel. Killing mobs no longer drops them, so you have to run across the acid while taking the full damage. They should fix this quest so that the auto-complete shows up when you leave the instance.

Ran into the same issue with the hyper matter while running them in a group of two, was really annoying. Haven't done the CZ sewer monster in a group yet, sucks to hear it has the same problem.

For glow, if you hit the first button last, meaning do all the rest then renew the anti-rad and run back, it bypasses the auto complete issue. I started doing it a while ago, but now my problem is remembering to hit that last button before leaving the instance. Being somewhat absent minded isn't fun :(

I noticed this too. I usually have about 4 charges left after the last button, so it's not a huge deal, but this is something they need to correct.