New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (3,320 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (46 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (108 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• My computer does not crash. Its a self built, tested down to the component level, all running well and fine. Its SWTOR only, Other games I play do not crash, so something at the software level is failing.  To be more specific the game itself will lock up, not the OS/Computer, and eventually the little popup for windows gathering crash info will come up, then desktop. I wait a min, relaunch the game and start playing again. Soon thereafter the game will crash again. Its been chronic lately. I have checked all the files that need to be whitelisted are whitelisted, and I even tried disabling Malewarebytes,. still not luck
    • I don't mind the grenades that much, but it's a problem when they go to same person over and over again. That person is out of DCD's really fast, and if they are supposed to take the droids in next phase, rip...  Since it's most likely not an option to add a grace period on whoever gets the grenade so that they won't get more of them, I agree on nerfing the damage from grenades and droids.     
    • I like the new forum, although it feels a bit slow. I miss the old preview though. I'd rather write a post in one go, then post it first and edit later.
    • Same yeah.  /pep-talk   Agreed , but  hopefully we get official clarification soon. p.s.  hey  @JackieKo or  @CommunityTeam :  shouldn't this thread also be *stickied*  ^^  ...? 
    • Agreed  and  anything that garners a bit more  usage activity out of these NEW forums  is a good thing  imho. p.s.  i also think  BioWare should  increase  the  credits/item  sale  limit  in-game too.  Not sure if it's possible code-wise though.
  • Popular Contributors