New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (3,174 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (44 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (107 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• Hi Ebi-san, I am part of a guild called <Mental Knights> if you are still looking for a guild. We'd be happy to have you. We are chill/casual guild, I would consider us a small, but active guild, At the moment we don't have an Ops group going, mainly cause of RL schedule conflicts. But we do have people that run the other content. If you'd like to know more, let me know.
    • Greetings ALL  ( new forums!  ) ,  some of you might remember our previous lengthy thread from the old forums: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/865178-recruiting-casual-pvppve-guilds-from-early-beta-looking-to-rebuild-asap/  ....but i'll try to keep things a bit simpler & fresh now  with our GUILD(s)  info: *This thread is a work-in-progress, as official banner IMAGE heading to be inserted/incorporated here once FULL forum features are  re-enabled*   REPUBLIC side   <The Elder Alliance Militia > (aka 'TEAM' ) -- LEVEL 390 Type of guild: casual, SW fans, ex-SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, Ops, Conquest Established: Winter 2011 (beta) Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands Total current 'members': 657 Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (constantly rebuilding & re-growing....just like SWTOR ) Discriminations: 'age' doesn't matter but maturity def. does (personality, humor, & attitude) Requirements: Be respectful, stay cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all) Voice-comms: *not anymore sorry (our 'Discord' channels were deleted, but some members use a private server) Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) , large yield  for 'Invasions.' Stronghold: Yes (Rishi HQ) , 12/12 rooms  (with 'Contraband Slot Machines' ) ....as well as 'Jedi Academy' on Yavin4 and 'Manaan Sanctuary' --all fully deco'd by me!  Planned events: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can for progression Best in-game contact: Neestar (GM) or Neestorm (alt) or Koysa (Lt.) or Toh'mas (Lt.) or Zell'raxa (Lt.) IMP side mirror-guild: Ziost Remnant (ZiRe) ....   IMPERIAL side   <Ziost Remnant > (aka 'ZiRe' ) -- LEVEL 337 Type of guild: casual, SW fans, ex-SWG players, PvP & PvE, GSF, FP's, Ops, Conquest Established: Winter 2011 (beta) Original servers: Giradda the Hutt, and then The Shadowlands Total current 'members': 752 Recruitment needs: ALL levels, ALL roles (constantly rebuilding & re-growing....just like SWTOR ) Discriminations: 'age' doesn't matter but maturity def. does (personality, humor, & attitude) Requirements: Be respectful, stay cool, and have fun! (It's a GAME after all) Voice-comms: *not anymore sorry (our 'Discord' channels were deleted, but some members use a private server) Flagship: Yes (15 of 15 rooms unlocked) , large yield  for 'Invasions.' Stronghold: Yes (Rishi HQ) , 12/12 rooms  (with 'Contraband Slots' ) ....as well as a new 'Nar Shaddaa Lair' and 'Dromund Kaas Chamber' --also fully deco'd by me!  Planned events: Fridays & Sundays (depending upon RL) and then whenever else we can for progression Best in-game contact: Neevil (GM) or Neetoo (alt) or Anz'tek (Lt.) or Adrlana (Lt.) or Apolloin (Lt.)   ...PUB side mirror-guild: The Elder Alliance Militia (TEAM) ====================== *Any questions about our 2 GUILDS , feel free to reply within this thread and/or send forum PM. -- regards, Nee (And remember to always follow the BioWare 'dev tracker'   ) .
    • The health nerf on IP-CPT is not enough to make the encounter more accessible. The health of the boss is not the problem. The problem is the sheer amount of mechanics, damage, animations and clutter on the screen. Despite the health nerf, the DPS requirements to burn the droid adds is still required which means we still have to bring 6 DPS and 2 healers (unless we're in the top 1% of teams). The RNG is absolutely insane; if someone gets 4x large grenades in a row they are basically dead if they are not in range of a healer. There is so much on the screen that it's really difficult to tell what the hell is going on, with your new 'friendly' expanding debuffs.  If you really want to nerf this boss, just reduce the large grenade damage, or even remove one grenade. Or make clicking the consoles a non-channel and just a simple click without wasting a GCD. I actually think this boss is a good challenge, and is probably one of the hardest bosses implemented in the game, but it is way too hard for a first boss in the only new Ops content in several years. Watchdog and Kanoth are so much easier by comparison, and (despite doing it in PUGs), Dominique is arguably easier than IP-CPT.  This is not to mention that we've had no word since 2021 of a Master version of R-4 Anomaly. If the intention is to keep R-4 Veteran as hard as it is, please give a slightly more kind nerf to IP, and, dare I say it, buff Watchdog and Kanoth! This insane difficulty on the first boss of your new raid is alienating teams, causing contention in gearing PUGs/later bosses, and alienating the vast majority of your playerbase. I know people who can't even kill Lady Dominique on SM. Imagine them trying the first boss on Veteran and thinking they have a chance, lol. I understand the difficulty might be to stop people doing a 'Nefra 2.0', but all you have done is force a 'Lockout Dealer' system where people spam discord and, at worse, sell locks to other people. Coupled with the insane fact that R-4 is the only way to gear up past 330+, I have no idea what the devs are smoking. Probably Nihrot
    • Due to the unfortunate inflation in the game, where items can go for more than the Galactic Trade Network (GTN)  Buyout Price of 1 billion credits. This force players to use the in-game trade chat if they want to sell an item the in-game economy/player base has determined to be worth more than 1 billion credits.  Problem Statement  Using the in-game trade chat to Sell or Buy items can take time out of a player's day to "play" the game as well be a mental drain when you've posted your "Want To Sell (WTS)" or your "Want To Buy (WTB)" messages over and over (without coming off as spamming of course). "Playing" the game in this sense, means not standing around the Fleet, attempting to buy/sell items. Often times,  buying/selling items in the in-game trade chat, requires that you be on during more "prime-time" playing hours where there is a higher player count. Increasing the chance that your WTS/ WTB  messages get seen. Solutions -Option One- Trade Form Section As the tile of the Topic suggest, creating a dedicated Trade Section in these new Forums would help elevate points made in the Problem statement. With a dedicated Trade Forum Section, probably best put as a sub-section under each of the Server Forums. How it would elevate these issues?  A player would be able to post their buy or sell request in the section, and still be able to go about "playing" the game. Or even if real life happens where they are pulled away from the game, their buy/sell requests are still visible to other players.   -Option 2- Pie in the sky request... Increase the GTN Buyout Price. While I'm sure this option has been requested by players and discussed by the dev team, I do not know of an "official response" if any by a member of the SWTOR dev team on the topic of increasing the GTN Buyout Price. It is probably easier said then done, as it is most likely an limitation either on a database column or a backend variable. Just from watching the in-game trade chat, it appears, that most items being bought and sold rarely, if ever near the 10 billion credit mark. So while that would make sense to increase the GTN buyout price to that perhaps. (It's just adding an extra Zero right?.... ) The issue there is the character credit cap of ~4.2 billion credits (for a subscriber). So perhaps setting the GTN buyout Price to the same credit limit as the Character credit limit, would at least help elevate some of the In-game trade chat spam. How it would elevate these issues?  A player would be able to post their buy or sell request in the section, and still be able to go about "playing" the game. Or even if real life happens where they are pulled away from the game, their buy/sell requests are still visible to other players. If an item is being bought or sold through the GTN, the GTN cut helps (albeit an over all small percentage) of the credit's in the current inflated economy.   Note I am not trying to advocate for the removal of the In-game trade chat. It has it's place and uses.    
    • sound volume , I tried to separate the lock on sound from every thing else,  but it seems to be every thing that gets turned down or turned up. Am I missing something I'm looking through a straight ahead peep hole to fly, Unless I have 2 extra arms and hands, so I can't see where I want to go, then if I am firing, I can't hear some one locking on to me.   That's it, nothing else 🍷
  • Popular Contributors