New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (8,183 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (112 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (215 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• Lets hope you guys get some good stuff when they do. It's definitely over due. 🤞
    • Aight my bad, doesn't really matter anyway. The next big thing is 7.2 with PvP updates, 7.1.1 is coming out you're right, but it's pretty w/e though. I meant that the next bigger content update will be the PvP revamp they did talk about, and thus major story isn't to be expected until the patch after 7.2, be it 7.3 or 7.2.1
    • Certainly not raiders, the forums are memed in voice chat all the time. I'm sorry but the people helping/complaining about balancing for example just do not know what they are talking about at all, the forums are not a place for them to look... Even if they manage to type out a well thought of and logic argument why some classes should perform lower or how to fix that or whatever they do not get a response, or the response borders trolling with something like "Well I can play full tank darkness in regs and ballast point helps me a lot!". Then the devs reply to a topic which companion you would date irl or whatever and they just feel like they are slapped around and yet, yet we get a FAIR gearing system were you can do CONTENT FOR GEAR not do the content because you have gear! Like in every other game!?  Nobody said its unfair everybody can be max gear, I'm just saying that it's not unfair that gear is locked behind the newest content. Thats why I am fine with the idea of SM tokens being convertible to HM tokens, no more free handouts! 
    • I recently purchased the Mandalorian marked package with my left over galactic season tokens. This did not unlock Shae Vizla in my collection even though she is on the character that purchased it. Customer Support tells me I have to buy her on every character using galactic season tokens, but guides seem to point she should at least be in my collection. So is this a bug or how it is set up now? Any help would be appreciated.
    • If we then buff Vengeance's single target damage to be competitive with Hatred and Fury, sure. Otherwise why not leave Vengeance its one niche.  It's not like stuff is not clearable without a Vengeance Jugg, it just becomes easier with one. Just like a lot fights get easier when you bring a PT, and a lot of fights get easier when you bring a Mara or mostly ranged dps, or classes with many self cleanses etc. 
  • Popular Contributors