New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (8,400 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (114 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (224 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• Hello. For anybody still having trouble to unlock full map. Me and my husband had this problem and none of those coordinates helped, so we were spinning around hopelessly. Our maps finally unlocked at: 1512,1522. Very bottom of the map.
    • Before glowy abilities it was one of two ways of knowing somethings ready to be used. The other way was to look at your buff bar... Not particularly a good way when in some serious combat, even more so PvP. There's quite a few procs that are just gone or don't happen anymore and now with the ability to swap your original class to another you'll hear some of them again, oddly enough. An example is an inquisitor turned marauder, I actually am fond of these sounds as it brings up older memories.  I have always played with sound because it's very useful to know when things go off and when I am under fire, it tells you a lot of information and used to tell more with these specific sounds. I would honestly love to see a full return of these with ability to disable them. It's part of the class and when you're comfortable enough it definitely helps the potential of playing with less / no UI - something I rather enjoy from time to time in PvP. More features to make the UI minimalistic would be greatly appreciated imo. 
    • I'd love for that to be a feature as well.
    • To add to your point I have 331 gear (330 MM FP gear+334 Implants), and I'm able to perform both of my roles (Tank and DPS) quite well in MM FPs and SM OPs. Personally I'm not missing having max Irating gear, I was missing having moddable gear but thankfully 7.1 fixed that.
    • So rather than occasionally having to enter a second password, you're suggesting having to enter a second password EVERY FREAKING TIME!? Yeah, that makes logging in easier. 😂
  • Popular Contributors