New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (9,439 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (125 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (239 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• Thank you everyone, for your help. Thankfully in terms of fashion i am quite conservative and i am still happy with my Valiant Jedi set, so i am funneling everything on my Stronghold at the moment. I might buy a lightsaber if i find one i really, really want to have, but other than that, i am set. I mostly play casually and to re-enjoy the stories and pick different paths once every few years, so i am having a lot of fun being able to do so without a worry. Also, the new dual class system is great, i can play the Jedi Knight story while stealthing my way around. Genius!  
    • It wasn't  there  at the time of my above post ^^  , so either  they (BioWare) fixed it after reading my post  or....i just have really awful timing  lol  *Or actually, it's also  possible  i hadn't  cleared browser  cache .   Anyways,  all good now  yep.
    • My name is Aria, and I approve this message *thumbs up*
    • Trust me, gear has nothing to do with who gets invited and who doesn't. You will never see top tier raiders pugging on fleet, they have a selected discord/group they will go to do whichever op. For fleet pugs i never did many, but the ones i did i didn't see anyone asked to leave due to gear, but if that happens it sounds very dumb to not let everyone join easy operations. The place for people to learn operations and get better is in actual teams, i've seen a lot of recruitment posts lately, hm teams usually just ask for 326 augmented gear (some experience in hm and some not), nim legacy usually just ask 330 with augment and unless its a team going from hm to nim they will ask for nim experience and previous clears, and r4 are asking 330 with augments and experience or not depending if they are on IP-CPT or on a different boss. I will give it to you though, to reach the top tier of the game is hard and gatekeeped by biowares own decisions and i don't mean r4 gear. The gap between top tier and avarage player has only been getting bigger and top tier players is not like they are mean but have been playing the game for years and don't have the patiance to wipe over and over by bringing people that only do sm ops into nim ops, they just chose to run with each other. And the influx of new NiM capable people is just low, for several years new players had no real incentive to get better outside of old cosmetics or titles because gear was given freely, and those that actually wanted to get better due to people not being incentivized had a hard time getting in groups or trouble finding like minded people that want to get better. Those that want to get better and do nim content first need to find a hm team to clear the hm ops, then into nim, then into r4 hm, then into dxun and gods. So it ends up on a tight knit community that doesnt want to get out of itself but itactually welcoms people that reach that level, story mode people or hm people and people that want to reach that nim level but have a very hard time finding like minded people because of lackluster incentives. I remember when i joined the game and saw people in max gear by doing nim EV and KP, it motivated me to get better, drived me reach that level, probably not everyone is like me, but i know it is something that works at least for people to actually get better and motivate them.  If people want to get better, as i adviced in a different post, is best to join swtor theorycrafters discord, there you will learn almost everything you need to know about your class
    • Su cuy'gar Vod'e The Mando'ade are recruiting all Mandalorians to answer the call, fight for honor and glory for Mandalore.  All vets. and new  folks to SWTOR welcome, we are a very friendly bunch and would love to share our knowledge of the game with you.  As long as you want to have fun, we are a place for you.   *Guild was founded in nov.2004 SWG(Bria + Starsider), we are a PVE, PVP, RP guild that tries to do a bit of everything for our members.  When you join, you are not just joining a clan, a guild...but a family of liked minded folks who are Star Wars Fans and want to enjoy all content SWTOR has to offer.  We are a very active guild, with folks from all over the world playing and having fun.  Come join us, and lets kick some space wizard butt. *Details about the guild* Guild is run by a War Council, chosen every 3 months from the members.  3 PVP leaders, 3 PVE leaders, 3 RP leaders, 1 Social leader.   Guild has 9 Mandalorian clans within, Clan Bralor, Clan Fett, Clan Kelborn, Clan Viszla, Clan Beroya, Clan Ordo, Clan Lok, Clan Wren, and introducing our 9th clan - the beast masters - Clan Barec. Guild has in-game ranking system that one must work towards, including taking your War-Trials when you reach the appropriate requirements - all the way up Rank Field Marshal. (( Each Field Marshal with the blessing of the War Council can lead a new Aliit if they should choose. We have 3 Raid teams, each working towards progression, and some just for fun.   Come do OPS with us, and enjoy SWTOR. We have PVP training, and teams dedicated to fighting as a team. We have a Guild-storyline and small arc -storylines such as - Murder in space.   A murder mystery event. We host a Champion of Mandalore dueling event every 3 months - for the title of Champion of Mandalore. We have LIVE-BOUNTIES in the guild.  A homage to SWG - and their bounty hunting terminals. We also have a CONQUEST Hero - top 3 conquest winners each week split 100million. We have a GSF presence as well, in the MANDO Armada, including 3 squadrons and training programs. We host Worldboss runs, once a week for all those in search of hunting and titles.   Please let us know if you have questions, ingame or our platforms THE MANDO'ADE GUILD WEBSITE https://discord.gg/mandoade   GUNGHO GUNS BRALOR, of Clan Bralor  
  • Popular Contributors