New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (7,117 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (97 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (196 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• Hi @JesseReid & @LadyAdmiral I can confirm that deleting topics works the same. I spent some time yesterday evening deleting some embarrassing topics from when I was slightly less experienced on the forums and in life. Many of these topics had multiple pages of replies from people I did not know.  Here is a an example, be it with no replies, of how you can delete topics.  https://imgur.com/a/xOfet2i  
    • I have an weird bug because i can't see or interact with this quest giver on Ord mantel Lieutenant Xorem. Their name and quest symbol is there but not the actual NPC themselves. I know this is a known bug since 2013 why and the hell has this not been fixed since it is an important NPC to 100% Ord Mantell either fix this problem or at least put a lore object in the room with the doctor. I made several characters and none of them can see the quest giver. I deleted cache and reinstalled to no avail. I am getting sick and tired of paying for a game that the devs does not seem to want to fix a decade old bug.
    • White Rose Syndicate / Black Rose Syndicate Real life comes 1st, but we are here for each other.  Server Star Forge  Language Mainly English, Some Spanish  Faction Republic & Imperial  Timezone EST / Most active time 5 PM - 12 AM, we are trying to get more activity during Oceanic time.  Interests Operations PvP Ranked PvP Flashpoints Conquest Social/hanging out Leveling Crafting Stronghold Lottery Story Line / Chapters (all levels) Datacron Hunting World Bosses Galactic Starfighter Dailies Heroics Achievements  Active Members 30+, 30+ during prime time  Guild Level 483 Republic / 474 Imperial  Operations Groups Story Veteran  Website https://rosesyndicate-bl.enjin.com/  Guild Calendar Guild Calendar  Guild Rules Guild Rules  Guild Description We are an 8 yr old guild on SWTOR, that is laid back and understands that real life comes first. We offer a great community, helpful, family-friendly, a teaching guild/ end game players, Dungeon and Dragons, other popular games, a Military Personnel section, and a Mental Support section. Just type in the faction you are in and let the staff know that you wish to join the guild. We are slowly growing in leaps and bounds, join us in the fun and try us on for size!  Guild Requirements Anyone may join, the only requirement we have is that if you choose to join our Discord, you will need to please sign the community guidelines and auto-role yourself. Discord is required if you choose to run operations with us. We do offer a primary guild and an alt guild on both factions on SWTOR. We are relaxed, helpful, and can be competitive. Our guild rules and Calendar are on our Discord.  How to Join Contact Rose#1874, Galenn#0158, or Shaggy420X#4792 on Discord if you have any questions and/or wish to be added to the guild(s). The best way to contact us would be on Discord, however, we do have another form of contact on our website.  Conquest Our SWTOR guilds participate in weekly conquest on both sides, we will concentrate on one side alternatively weekly. The faction we are concentrating on will be either Large or Medium yield. We also hold contests for the top five conquerors.  Flagship: Lolly Pop 15/15 Rooms unlocked Fully unlocked and partially decorated.  Flagship: Syndication 15/15 Rooms unlocked Fully unlocked and partially decorated.    Contact Info  Discord Contact Rose#1874, Shaggy420X #4792, and Galenn #0158  Discord Server Link https://discord.gg/wAXF6kx  Ingame contact Republic side character name Eno'Esor / Imperial side character name Azullia  Find Guild Ingame If you are subscribed, type /who White Rose Syndicate Republic / /who Black Rose Syndicate Imperial  SWTOR.com messages Message (name) Prettything  Twitter Contact @rose_syndicate  Email blackrosesyndicate67@gmail.com  Reddit Username IrishRose1962  Reddit Thread Reddit Thread
    • Your question has been answered. Multiple times. There is a reason every single major MMORPG has some form of level sync/scaling. Gaming companies simply can't produce content fast enough. It really is that simple.  I enjoy visiting different planets for no other reason than the change of scenery. I also enjoy getting rewarded for it, even if it is just Conquest Points. I may only visit Tatooine once every couple weeks, but I enjoy doing it. I concur with others that the current system has not been implemented well, as Bioware has acknowledged themselves. Hopefully more adjustments are coming.  But I guarantee you, as has been pointed out in this thread, if the only thing to do was Manaan dailies I would quit in a day. Dasty
    • Devs don't have the resources to continuously pump out story content, blame EA for not funding the game. 
  • Popular Contributors