New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (5,994 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (83 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (183 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• maybe the like and quote are where they are, has to do with when you hide a sig. which is a feature I like, don't have to be looking at another topic others have for a signature. It's pretty cool, you can hide those long sigs individually , or all if you don't want to see any  
    • The most reliable is with the Grade 11 Lockboxes from Slicing. There is a Grade 11 mission that gives 3 Blue Lockboxes. Grade 11 Slicing nodes (Onderon/Mek-Sha) have a chance to drop 1 or 2 Green Lockboxes, but not guaranteed. If you have an army of alts with Slicing, you can do the mission exclusively just rotating to each character to collect rewards and start the mission again. With one character, you can still do the 1 mission and farm Slicing nodes to get a little more Jawa Junk from the occasional green lockbox. Other sources of Jawa Junk (that I know of): Ultimate Cartel Crates - I don't remember if you get it in every crate, but at least some crates will give Jawa Junk. You don't get much though, not worth it. When a companion fails a Grade 11 Mission, you get Jawa Junk instead of the normal items. - Costs a lot of time and credits, not worth it Once a week, [Weekly] Heroics and Daily Areas gives 3 Green and 2 Blue Jawa Junk. - Pretty weak return for the time invested Run veteran flashpoints on a level 75-79 character and break down all the gear that drops. - Only a limited window to take advantage of this, but good if you have any alts still leveling. You could theoretically create a throwaway alt just to take advantage of this, but it'd be pretty tedious.
    • You probably  should've read this other thread: https://forums.swtor.com/topic/925056-possible-to-merge-satele-shan-server-and-star-forge-server
    • Please don't give anyone any ideas, I'm begging you.. I'll take the cooperative multiplayer and maybe a competitive one, but that's where I draw the line for Mass Effect.  But I'll keep any speculation to a minimum, can't be disappointed if you have no expectations, right? Well, not too badly at least.
    • Any chance you guys could up the cap on the Prosperity tokens? If I have to continue buying the emote (despite it being in collections still..) and the outfit per toon, at least make it less restricting. 
  • Popular Contributors