New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (8,005 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (109 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (211 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• @Nee-Elder Is correct @ZUHFB. We are playing on 7.1 as of October 4th, 2022 Bioware is still telling us that 7.1.1 will come out "This Fall" (no specific date was announced that I am aware of yet either) which also is supposed to have the outfitter update and feast of prosperity event. That would be what's next in line on their path. If there is a 7.1.2 that would not be for any pvp since that's too big for that version. (IMO)
    • I find it ridiculous that solo players who may not have the time to schedule and organise 8 elite players can not have the best gear...  For example you might be competing in random organized ops in a friendly parse off.. I don't see why solo players should be held at a disadvantage (when they may be better in skill anyway).. My suggestion would be to allow a 340 token (or up-gradable to 340 piece) to drop in a box at the end of all vet mode operations.  I dont get the theory behind catering for the 'elitist groups' who dont even include new raiders and mostly troll them.. How about at least leveling the playing field so randomly organised ops can be enjoyed by all without unfair advantages..  
    • Hiya! I am looking for more folks who would be willing to join a very small chill/social guild! I am currently the only active player, so events may depend solely on who joins. Open to doing heroics, pvp, dailies, conquests, and possibly ops/WBs as more people join! We have a flagship that we are trying to get expanded and decorated. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to join!
    • umm i believe you are slightly  confused/conflated -->  https://www.swtor.com/patchnotes The 7.1.1  patch, to which my previous 3 links ^^ refer,  hasn't gone 'live' yet  and i don't see  any  BIOWARE  posts about  "7.2"  anywhere.  (other than rumors of a "new planet"  plus continuation of the "Mandalorian story arc"  ) For the record, i also hope  7.2  is indeed  mostly  about PVP , cuz this game  def.  needs it.  (open-world > warzones,  imo )
  • Popular Contributors