New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (4,601 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (68 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (155 visits to this link)

2. 19.6k

11. 1.7k

• That  could be  super  cool  actually  yeah ,  cuz  then it would be easy to justify  "so many JEDI"   but still  not  too many or too blatant  since  it's almost getting to  Order-66 time.   (so there could  then also be tons of  BOUNTY HUNTERS  to balance things out ...assuming the game would have  player-bounties like SWG had  )
    • It's  technically working  fine for me ,  @Sericus  ,  other than the  formatting  being a little  wonky.   (taking a bit longer to  scroll down & load  each  long post  on entire page 1  , but i dunno  )
    • Quick questions  @ForfiniteStories , whenever you have a sec... What  'class'  is  your  character on that  Pub side doing mission?  Have you ever chosen a  'combat style'  (1st or 2nd) on that character?  And if so, which style(s) ?  Did you  'boost' that character to Level 80  or was it  grinded & played  normally  from start of original story & Level ?  Just making sure:  you  already  did the  'Alliance Alert'  for  Talos  companion  BEFORE  doing the 'Digging Deeper' mission?
    • I think the new forum looks good.  I am a bit confused as to why the signature limit is 4 lines, but it seems like this actually only works out as 2.  Like it's automatically double-spaced or something?  Anyway, enjoying the new features.  I love messaging apps that allow adding reactions.  If I enjoyed something someone said, I don't always want to post a text response, 'cos I don't always have something of my own to contribute.  But I still want them to know that I liked their comment!  So it's cool that we're able to use a form of that here now.
    • you only get that mission if you sub  and as a sub you get it from the start i.e, level 1 [also a free way to travel to fleet and back for new characters] if you used to sub i.e, are preferred status now then it may or may not work, 50% of the time it bugs out at random
  • Popular Contributors