New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (1,378 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (17 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (45 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

11. 1.7k

• It may be a while for the search bar to propagate results (or get fixed) but I tried to click your post count and then clicked "Topics" on the left and found results of your stuff going back to like 2012. It was defaulting to all activity maybe because it's what they would call a starting point for the new forum. At least some can be found. Maybe over a little more time more will show.
    • We are large well established PVE Raiding Guild. We offer from easiest content and possibility to learn to progression raiding in hardest content. Our guild has VM instructional runs for learning ops, NIM instructional runs for learning NIM, 4 NiM progression teams and 2 VM prog teams as well as 16 man VM prog team. We welcome old raiders, returning players or players who want to start off their raiding carrier ! Sign ups for events are on discord. Our guild offers healthy atmosphere and is very good place to start raiding career as well as perfect it up to Dxun and Gods NIM as hardest end game content! ATM organizing lot of raids for GEARING!!! We plan on doing R4 spam to get gear and then move back to NIM prog. Atmosphere is friendly and non toxic with relaxed raiding and fun. Our prog raids and clear raids are more serious but still no toxicity.   If u are interested to join us or want more info join our discord server: https://discord.gg/K5yKU5U  
    • Just the original styles, I haven't bothered to pick a second combat style on most of my chars.
    • Well, that's inconvenient. Hopefully, they'll change that. I'm not logging in just for siggies if I'm only reading the forums, rather than talking. XD;
    • Do they have *just* their original styles, or have they taken an opposite-faction style to go with it?
  • Popular Contributors