New SWTOR Forums are now live! ×
Forums

Forums

1. English

1. Developer Tracker   (2,042 visits to this link)

A tracker for all the game related posts published by SWTOR devs. 

2. New Player Help

New to the game and need an extra hand? Post your questions here! 

A general discussion space for players who partake in the Player vs Player game mode. 

1.2m

Talk about all things Gathering Skills, Crafting Skills, and Missions Skills here. 

Talk about and show off your Strongholds here! 

Player vs player combat in space. 

A place to dicuss all things related to STAR WARS whether it be the movies, comics, events, etc... This is a sub-forum for non-SWTOR topics. 

Where we ask for feedback and bug reports on new content that players can test before it goes live! 

1. Fil du développeur   (29 visits to this link)

2. 5.1k

11. 1.2k

1. Entwicklernews   (78 visits to this link)

2. 19.7k

11. 1.7k

• Hmmm, the link is active on this post, but not on the corresponding Dev Tracker post. It's just text over there. 
    • We once had an innocent but rather clueless F2P player get angry in guild chat because the "game wasn't working for him like it does for everyone else." He had a very angry rant in chat, he was serious, he was upset and he was frustrated. Once we asked the level 50 marauder for clarification, he declared "my XP bar is broken!!!" A part of my soul died that day and judging from the reactions of guild chat, I think his did too. 
    • I have two in mind. One for Tech Combat Styles and the other for Force users Tech Combat Style - Exile Former Force user who had their connection to the force severed. They now rely on Tech and gear to compensate for their loss of force powers.  Main weapon: Shoto saber and Vibroblades Offhand: Hold out Blaster (similar to the scoundrel shotgun) Force Combat Style - Grey Neither Light nor Dark. These Force user have found balance within themselves and learned that there is only the force.  Main Weapon: Lightsaber Off hand: Shotosaber (similar to the operative's vibroblade) For the Exile I feel there needs to be a Vibroblade tech combat style. it would be a call back to the KOTOR II and how they talked about having connection the force severed. The Grey I spent time thinking how it would that set it self apart from the rest of the force user styles. And found myself thinking about Cal Kestis from Jedi Fallen order. His lightsaber and it style of combat. How he can detach the saber on the other end and throw it like boomerang. YES PLEASE! can we have that. plus giving the Grey access to both dark side and light side attacks would also be a bonus. Also make both ideas the first Tank, DMG and Healer for it's subclass.  What do you guys think?
    • The Remnants of Hope / Vestige of Despair Light from the few can be a beacon to many.  Server Star Forge  Language English  Faction Republic & Imperial  Timezone EST / Most active time 6pm-Midnight Eastern time weeknights, weekend afternoons and evenings Eastern.  Interests Operations PvP Ranked PvP Flashpoints Conquest Roleplay Social/hanging out Leveling Crafting Datacron Hunting World Bosses Galactic Starfighter Dailies Heroics Achievements  Active Members 200+, 40 during prime time  Guild Level 439 Republic / 421 Imperial  Operations Groups Story Veteran  Website https://www.remnantsofhope.com/  Guild Calendar Guild Calendar  Guild Rules Guild Rules  Guild Description Hello! If you're looking for an active, family-friendly large guild that does large yield conquest weekly but still allows you to play as you want, check out RemnantsOfHope.com We are a 12-year-old guild community that spans 6 MMOs (New World, Final Fantasy XIV, SWTOR, WoW, GW2, and ESO) with SWTOR as our largest guild. We welcome mature people (13+ but mostly adults) from all walks of life. Most members are active evenings and weekends East Coast US time, but we have members from all over the world. We offer daily events, including story and vet mode Ops, flashpoints, datacron and world boss hunts, PvP, optional but active Republic and Imperial RP, leveling, crafting, and more. The larger gaming community delivers stability and a democratic structure few guilds can rival. The community holds Division and Community elections every six months, keeping leadership fresh and avoiding burnout. A detailed Charter enables good governance and financial stability for an organization designed for the long term. A strict but fair disciplinary system ensures that any toxic behavior is addressed quickly and confidentially. This guild structure allows a safe but not sterile space for players of all backgrounds. Many of our leaders and members are part of the LGBTQ+ community, and we have players in every generation from Zoomer to Boomer. Our commitment to antiracism, diversity, and inclusion is built into our foundation and implemented through all our policies, including accommodations as appropriate. The larger gaming community also provides many opportunities outside SWTOR. Our Discord and forums are constantly active, and the community meets as a whole once a month. We have a range of community activities, including karaoke, multi-game fashion and other shows, and casual games. If you're interested, please fill out a brief application to let us get to know you better. If you have questions, message me here, or contact our recruitment officer (walex) on the Remnants of Hope forum. We try to reply within 24 hours. Welcome to your new guild family!    Guild Requirements Please fill out a brief application and complete a short trial membership to become a full member of the guild community.  How to Join Check out this link https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/ to get information on how to fill out our brief application and learn about our trial process.  Conquest We participate in and complete weekly large yield conquest on both the Republic and Imperial factions.  Flagship: Hope's Light 15/15 Rooms unlocked We have a fully unlocked ship with full amenities and a fully unlocked Rishi stronghold with a PvP arena.  Flagship: Ascension 15/15 Rooms unlocked We have a fully unlocked ship with full amenities and a fully unlocked Rishi stronghold with a PvP arena.    Contact Info  Discord Contact Walex#1376  Discord Server Link Private for guild members only  Find Guild Ingame If you are subscribed, type /who The Remnants of Hope Republic / /who Vestige of Despair Imperial  Twitter Contact @RemnantsofHope1  Reddit Username u/Swtorista  Reddit Thread Reddit Thread
    • I dont hate it but I also don't love it either. I guess the silver lining is the removal of some stuns...stun lock death isn't quite as frequent as in 6.0.  I think the issue speaks to an overarching issue in the game. The gear grind has always been treated as content. Take away the gear grind and replace it with actual content and u don't have to constantly be trying to tune the stats, and then balancing the game continually. Make gear craftable, make the stat pools consistent from patch to patch. Instead of spending time coming up with new currencies and ways to grind for gear, spend that time developing fun game modes. 
  • Popular Contributors